Vet2PetNet :: Forums :: CAPTION CONTESTS :: Caption contest Number 1

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Caption please
Moderators: administrator, GerryR, jgpage
Author Post
GerryR
Fri Jul 30 2010, 10:36PM

Registered Member #3

This is our first caption competition where you can win a fabulous prize. The prize is a voucher for ONE MONTH'S supply of either EUKANUBA or IAMS for your dog or cat redeemable at any vet or vetshop such as our own Petwise stores. In addition, if you own a puppy, you will win a voucher for free training at your nearest Eukanuba puppy school!

This is how to compete: Have a good look at the picture and write your caption in the "quick reply" window, then click "reply to thread". By 15th August 2010 we will post all the captions on this forum and everybody can vote for the best caption. The caption with the most votes at 9am on 1st September wins the prize.

[/html]

[ Edited Fri Jul 30 2010, 10:43PM ]
GerryR
Sun Aug 01 2010, 07:40PM

Registered Member #3

Here are the captions received so far: To add yours, write it in the "Quick reply" window and then click "Reply to thread"

Ona Jeanette Botha Ginger Cat: "I'm part of the Mafia. The Godfather wants you dead. So die, darn you die."
Grey Cat: "Ow, my head, my head"

Jess KitCat Swan Ginger cat: "Sooo, you wanna sneak behind my back and eat my grub? Well, let me help ya out... I'm gonna stuff yer face in it until ya choke, ya jerk!"

Linda du Toit Huh! You wanted it first, now EAT damnit!

Gertie Vanslembrouck Don't be so gutzy!!! Leave some for me!! you'll get tummy ache and will have to go to Dr. Gerry Retief,

Dedré Heather Samuels Ginger cat: lets see what happens if i do this...(ginger cat puts paw on gray cats head)

Shirley Dupouy I want to make love to you so hurry up and eat I can’t wait anymore!

Shirley St Clair-Laing Revenge is bad....but SUCH fun

Karen Howard O'Neil How many times have I told you not to eat my food when I am around.....you will never learn.....dumb cat.....

Kim Freese Taylor ‎(orange cat) "Every day, right here, you give me your lunch money, AND your lunch, or else!!!"

Erica Robertson ‎"EAT it cupcake, and get a free facelift!"

Karen Addison ‎"I told you eating that mouse would spoil your appetite. Now finish your dinner."

Beverley Anne Sterley Ginger Cat: Um, why's my dinner furry, growling and moving..gosh where did I put my spectacles?

Judith Taylor So the staff can't afford Iams - you're just going to have to eat scraps again!

Anna L. Juarez The big cat is saying to the little one "Eat your vegetables young man and THEN you can go outside and play with your friends."

Colleen Ryan Waste not,want not so eat it.

Janet Lawton ok wise guy what do you think you are doing coming in my house pinching my dinner !!!!!!!!!!!

chrizanne I ORDERED IAMS! DOES THIS LOOK LIKE IAMS TO YOU PAL??

Glennis "If you don't eat your dinner, we won't get any pudding...."

SHIRLEYD I TOLD YOU BEFORE EAT FASTER OR ELSE!!

[ Edited Tue Aug 03 2010, 08:57AM ]
Glennis
Mon Aug 02 2010, 01:08PM
Registered Member #274
"If you don't eat your dinner, we won't get any pudding...."
chrizanne
Mon Aug 02 2010, 02:15PM
Registered Member #355
I ORDERED IAMS! DOES THIS LOOK LIKE IAMS TO YOU PAL???

chrizanne
maxxi
Tue Aug 03 2010, 09:15AM
Registered Member #354
"Don't touch me on my studio"
Debbiedle
Tue Aug 03 2010, 01:24PM
Registered Member #356
Bowled!!

Debbie
Staff Training
www.stafftraining.co.za

amandar
Fri Aug 13 2010, 11:26AM
Registered Member #381
mmmm, smell that goodness.
Xina
Mon Jul 18 2011, 03:47PM
Registered Member #593

Ginger Cat: Can't you see my bowl is empty!!
Grey Cat: Okay, okay, what do you want me to do??
Ginger Cat: I need some Eukanuba now dude!!! OR ELSE!!!!!!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF